Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hot Pink & Zebra Print

As the kids get older, I feel that I need to be more creative with my party themes and activities. I was inspired by this napkin for the theme colors for Sidney's 10th birthday party.
 With the napkin setting the theme, I created these invitations:

The following are my examples
of what the girls would be making at the party.
A bookmark out of a jumbo paper clip, ribbon & punched paper
A goody bag made from a
brown (white in this case) paper lunch bag & paper
And lastly the girls will create this cute little notebook for jouraling, writing notes or keeping a grocery list. I made a pocket inside mine to keep my coupons
(made from a file folder, paper & ribbon).
And a matching pen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...