Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Kitchen

Welcome to my little kitchen in the cottage!
This space has come a long way from one year ago when we purchased the place. 
Gotta love a BEFORE and AFTER.
BEFORE:
AFTER:
As soon as we closed on the cottage. 
And I mean 1 hour after we left the attorney's office, we painted the entire cottage!
The kitchen was the biggest task.
As you can see by now, I'm going with the Red & White Theme.



I know you're dying to see the other side of the room... 
I've got a little piece of art that I created. I'll share that with you soon. 

1 comment:

  1. The white sure made it look bigger and brighter. I have those same red and white polka dot bowls!

    ReplyDelete

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...