Friday, September 20, 2013

Chicken Wire Jewelry Organizer

This is a great idea for anyone small on space.
If you're like me, you've collected a fare amount of
large chunky necklaces that you need to store (or display!)
I happend to find this chicken wire fencing on junk day.
I thought it would be the perfect piece to store jewelry!
I bought a couple packs of "s" hook at my local home improvement store.
And I just hung them up randomly all over my chicken wire fence.
And proceeded to hang my necklaces on the "s" hook and some earrings straight on the wire.

If you're not able to pick up a chicken wire fence, how about making your own! 
Head on over here to a previous post of mine 
where I made a chicken wire board for my daughter's room. 

1 comment:

Simple Spring Wreath

If you've got 7 minutes and a couple bucks, you too can make this Simple Spring Wreath! You'll just need a couple supplies fr...